Wednesday, July 26, 2017

Edgar Cayce's Gravestone

RIP, Edgar Cayce
Edgar Cayce was from Hopkinsville, Kentucky, but I have never been interested in him. Or maybe I should say that I have never allowed myself to be interested in him. I know the basic facts of his life, but I've never studied him. I've always felt that dark powers gave him his knowledge and enabled him to do what he did.

I lived in Christian County for nearly 25 years before I ever happened to see Edgar's tombstone. I was at Riverside Cemetery in Hopkinsville for other reasons, when a friend mentioned that we were near the Edgar Cayce gravesite. I took this photo then, because I knew that I would never make a special trip to the cemetery to find his grave.

If you don't know the story of Edgar Cayce's life, check out his memorial on Find A Grave. It has a short biography.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts