Wednesday, October 25, 2017

A Busy Time

Ornamental grass seed heads in October
Plumes of ornamental grass
I want to let my readers know that I am in a busy time.  My husband had outpatient surgery earlier this week. Nothing terribly serious -- the doctor straightened my husband's deviated septum (the between-the-nostrils divider in his nose) and opened several blocked sinus cavities. And he took a lump (probably a fatty tumor) out of Dennis's neck.

Dennis is doing all right, but he needs care and supervision, and he's on a pill schedule that lets me get, at most, four hours of sleep at a time. It's sort of like having a newborn.

Also, my daughter and her husband have recently purchased a home and are in the process of moving. And my son and his wife are moving as well. So, as soon as I am able to leave my husband for a few hours, I am likely to be involved in those endeavors.

I have not forgotten about the blog or abandoned it. I just haven't had much time to write in it lately, and that may continue for a few weeks until things settle down.

These photos were taken near the outpatient entrance of the Caldwell Medical Center in Princeton, Kentucky. It was a beautiful fall day when we drove over there last week to find the hospital, see where to park, and locate the check-in desk. The sun was bright, the skies were blue, and the leaves were glowing with their colors, all along the way .

Ornamental grass in hospital landscaping
Tall grass outside Caldwell Medical Center



No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts